Get more accurate employer data with our Google Places integration
- You or your borrower can now search "Business Name" when adding an income source using Google's API.
- Once the business name is found and selected, the address and phone number automatically populate.
- We've added this data on the push to Expert!
Save steps with our automatic document upload resizing.
Before, if a page was horizontal or extremely large, the PDF conversion would still need a cleanup post download. Now, we take larger images and resize them to a more standard letter document.
Thank you to the users who requested this feature!
New Role and Permissions Added
As we mentioned in our last update, we're continuing to add a few "system" default roles you can select for your team. Eventually, we'll let you customize these, but for now, we've added a "Team Member" role to go alongside our "Team Admin" role.
- Team Members can edit all deals on a team.
- If the Team Admin and Team Member permissions are turned off, the user will only be able to work on deals assigned to them. This is a major milestone for the teams who are wanting more privacy inside of a team.
- If you're a Team Admin who does not want a user seeing the Team's deals, simply uncheck all the roles for a user — they will now only see deals assigned to them.
- If you want more clarity on the permissions for each Role, simply visit the "Roles" tab in your team settings.
The update borrower functionality is now easier than ever to use.
- We took the popup modal and moved it directly into the interface.
- You can now send messages faster and view previous communications simpler.
Deal Settings and Team Settings split up to help you manage teams
- Settings for features that impact a deal are now grouped under "Deal Settings" rather than "Team Settings." We did this because we started having a lot of settings under Team Settings and it was getting very crowded!
Other Expert fields now supported
- Occupation dropdown (mortgage professional side only)
- Industry dropdown (mortgage professional side only)
- On the application, when you note you have a home to sell before / during your purchase, we now ask how much of the proceeds will be used for Down Payment, and push this to Expert.