Adding Google Analytics to your borrower portal will allow power users to gain key insights into conversion, as well as create robust workflows.
To get started:
1. Visit analytics.google.com and sign up for free.
2. When prompted with, "What do you want to measure?" Choose "Web."
3. When configuring property setup, choose https:// and add your borrower portal URL to the Website URL field.
4. When the property is created, you'll immediately have access to the Tracking ID. Copy this Tracking ID number.
5. In Finmo open "General Settings" (click the gear icon to access) and select "Integrations"
6. Paste the Tracking ID number into "Google Analytics tracking ID" field.
You will begin to track behaviour in your borrower portal!
Should you have any questions click the chat button, or email firstname.lastname@example.org