Finmo is adding some new features today!
Have a look at this video to see what's new:
New Finmo Pro Features:
- We’ve created a custom link builder for tracking referrals from all sorts of referral sources. It can track referrals from, realtors, lawyers, your website, online marketing campaigns, clients and pretty much any other source.
- The referral calculators information is now passed onto the application so the client doesn’t need to re-enter it. For example, the down payment from the calculator now shows up in the application.
- We’ve added a new smart docs trigger to request the signed purchase offer if the customer indicates they have one. This change will automatically be rolled out to all Finmo pro users, so you don’t have to do anything to have that start working automatically for your team.
- We’ve added contact cards to the affordability calculator. When you use your calculator personal link, your headshot and contact details are shown.
- You can now upload documents as a mortgage professional without automatically approving them. This makes it way easier to upload a bunch of documents for later review.
- We've added time stamps to the uploaded documents modal so you can easily see when documents were uploaded before clicking on them. This is handy for when a borrower has uploaded new versions of documents.
New Finmo Features:
- You can now automatically assign multiple team members to deals received through your team links or portals. This is awesome if you have a team of two people or so and want both people assigned to every deal automatically.
- Fixed a bug where the number of dependents was being double counted sometimes when pushed to expert.
Hopefully these new features help you save even more time, and close even more deals!