Finmo allows you to add a Facebook Pixel to send borrower portal usage to Facebook, so you can better target your ad campaigns and track conversations.
How do I find my Facebook Pixel ID?
- Log in to Facebook and go to your Ads Manager account.
- Open the Navigation Bar and select Events Manager.
- Copy your Pixel ID from underneath your Site Name
Adding your Facebook Pixel ID to Finmo
- In Finmo open "General Settings" (click the gear icon to access) and select "Integrations"
2. Scroll down to "Facebook" and paste your Facebook Pixel ID into that field and "Save Changes".
Now Facebook can track your borrower's actions through the funnel, to help it optimize conversion/event based ad sets. That's marketing jargon for "your Facebook ads will perform a lot better if you enter your Facebook pixel into Finmo".
Should you need help or have questions click on the chat bubble or email email@example.com.