Finmo is adding some new features today!
Have a look at this video to see what's new:
New Finmo Features:
- Your borrower portal now looks cleaner and is easier to use! The borrower portal now looks better than ever. We took the styling of our high-converting, easy-to-use affordability calculators and made the application work and feel similar.
- You can now set automatic email reminders for documents requested and documents that require the borrower(s) attention. You will also be able to adjust the frequency these email reminders send in 2 day, 4 day, 1 week and 2-week intervals.
- You can change which columns are displayed on the deal view table.
- You can filter for deals assigned to other mortgage professionals.
- You can search for deals using co-applicant names (and see them in the table)
- You can click a "+" icon to add a team member(s) faster from the "Deals" screen
- Creating referral links in the lead generation section is now simpler and links can now be edited.
- When a mortgage professional approves a document, it will show as ‘accepted’ on the borrower’s document portal. We are changing this to say Mortgage Professional Accepted on both the mortgage professional’s document portal and borrower(s) so that there is no confusion that its the mortgage professional's acceptance and not a lender’s acceptance.
- When updating the borrower in the Documents tab, documents that Need Attention will be included in the autofill message.
Hopefully these new features help you save even more time, and close even more deals!