Sending your deal to Expert is super easy and quick.
Here's how to push a deal to Filogix Expert.
Enter your team's Expert Firm Code
Log into Finmo and click on the Team Settings (gear) icon. Click the "Integrations" tab. Add your firm code in the "Filogix Expert" integration setting.
If you are a mortgage company: Your firm code has to be turned "on" from Filogix side to accept deals sent from Finmo. Someone with authority in your company must give consent for Finmo to connect to your Expert Account. Contact us for further information. If you push a deal and it does not show up in Expert, please let us know.
If you are a mortgage brokerage: Your firm code has to be turned "on" from Filogix side to accept deals sent from Finmo. The principal/owner of your brokerage must give consent for Finmo to connect to your Expert Account. A consent email would have been sent to your team lead asking for that permission. If you push a deal and it does not show up in Expert, let us know.
Make sure to save your changes.
Setting your Expert Login
Log into Finmo and click your profile picture or initials in the bottom left of the screen and choose "Your account". Make sure your Expert Login is set to the login you use when logging into Expert, unless you're an admin, in which case you'll want to use the login of the Agent on your team who can create deals on Expert (Expert admins can not create deals on Expert).
Ensure you have saved your changes.
Pushing your deal to Expert
Once you have set up your Expert firm code and your Expert login ID, you are ready to push deals to Expert.
- Select the deal you wish to access and scroll to the bottom of the "Application" page and click "Submit deal". You can also simply click the "Submit" tab in the top navigation.
- Select "Filogix Expert" as the destination.
- Review the validation warnings if necessary.
- Push deal to Filogix Expert
You can push a deal to Expert as many times as you want, but keep in mind that this will create a duplicate file in Expert so be sure to delete the old one.
Troubleshooting a Push to Expert
- The User Id cannot be locked (this happens if you try to log in with an incorrect password into Expert too many times)
- You must be an active Expert User
- You must have permission in Expert to create a deal
- You must have permission to be an Agent on a deal
- Make sure your Expert Login is not the login of an Admin in Expert - it must be an Agent.
For additional help please click the chat icon on your screen or send us an email email@example.com