If you have a client with more than one deal in progress or a previous borrower who has come back to you, you can add their existing borrower profile to a new deal.
- In the deal portal, choose "+New Deal."
- Choose the broker(s) who will be assigned to the deal and click "Continue."
- Select "Existing Borrower," and a drop-down menu will appear with all of your borrowers to select from. (You can also type the name in the search box)
- Choose the borrower you'd like to add.
- Type in an optional message to the borrower and click the checkmark to invite the borrower to the deal.
- Last, click "Create a new deal."
You will then see the new deal you created in your deal portal.
Alternatively, if you want the borrower's details, such as their income, living history, personal information and properties to carry over to the new deal, go to your borrower's last deal in Finmo and click 'Copy deal' on the Overview tab. For more information, please click here.
Should you have questions or need help click the chat bubble in Finmo or email email@example.com